Home

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wangan run into the midnight sun.

Last friday was a blasted day for me. It was a holiday and I woke up retardedly early just so I can fit all the things I had to do in one jampacked day. I had to redo the sticker design for the shop(cause of the effed up thing that you can't put jpeg images through the cutter!) there was non-stop back and forth chatting between me and our shirt supplier trying to get shit done and there was a tremendous checklist to be done on our GMAF entry car. Although I did get a kick in doing all these things and it felt like working on cars and designs was just an excuse to feel worked up. LOL. Anyway the day itself turned out great. I got all the shit done, cars prepped and cleaned, and even had the time to realign my bumpers(yes!). And in the back of my mind, I was counting the hours until it's time for our usual friday night JDMU gathering(the infamous yabangan nights).

I always look forward to hanging out with this fine group of individuals simply because we share the same passion and outlook towards our cars. We don't want too much shit going on and performance is of utmost importance. As the JDMU saying goes, "leave rice on the table." Another cause of the jitters was the speed testing that happened after the hang out. I've never watched drag racing before except for some occasional run the light speeding i encountered. But the legit, ungodly hour drag racing, I haven't experienced. So after hanging out at krispy kreme where much jokes and stories were shared,(cause the neon never lit up!) we headed to White Plains where I guess most of these races occur. We got there around 12 and the boys were heating up their tires. After a few burnouts and a couple cars speeding, I didn't see much action anymore so I left early and headed home(I didn't know it starts around 2 or 3. LOL.) nuff talk. enjoy the pics!












No comments:

Post a Comment