Home

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Random saturday at Bridestone Alabang

Yesterday, my friend Luigi and I randomly went to Bridgestone to visit our friend Carlo. When we got there two of our friends Tin and Lester were there as well. So we basically hungout the whole night, much chatter and food were shared. We watched BMI and played Forza 3.(Aaron was killing it at the downhill drifting FF's. WTF.)

I always love hanging out and getting stuff done at Bridgestone. People there are just polite and productive. The tools are A-grade and the place is absolutely spotless. Just world class excellence.

"new world order"


By the way, Carlo lent me his fisheye lens and i just had fun shooting with it that everything ended up in fisheye view. Something new I think.











No comments:

Post a Comment