Home

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Photography achievement: Motion Blur

I finally got the million dollar shot I've been aiming for ever since I picked up my first car magazine. It's the effect that made publishers like hondatuning famous. The motion-blur. I've always liked how photographers capture the speed of cars in picture. The idea is to show how fast the car is even if it's not moving. I think it's brilliant and that's why I've always tried to emulate this idea. In our recent photography class, our professor showed us how to do just that.

The real thing


My rendition :) Yup it's not as crisp but as we pick up I hope I learn how to make it as good as the real thing.

3 comments:

  1. Was this the one last sunday? hahaha- Ram

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea man unfortunately i coudnt post your pic cause i shot it in raw and it wasnt compatible.-bri

    ReplyDelete
  3. now the gwapo driver isnt seen. how on earth will I get discovered:))- Ram

    ReplyDelete